Dog Friendly | Hampshire Court
There's no need to book a dog sitter whilst you're away...
We love dogs and we understand that they can make great travel companions.
A fee of £20 per dog per night is charged for your pet to stay. However the pet owner/guardian may be responsible for any additional cost to the sum of £50 for deep-cleaning, repair and replacement of damaged facilities should these be required.
In order for you to have a pawfect stay with us we ask that you read the below:
- Please ensure your dog is on the lead in all areas of the hotel and on best behaviour at all times.
- We’re proud of our beautiful court yard so we ask that you clean up after your dog.
- Where possible please do not leave your four-legged friend in your bedroom by itself, if you do please display this card on the outside of your door.
- We know most dogs like their food but there’s no whining or dining for them in the Restaurant however we’re happy to provide a food and drink menu for you to order from our Time Out Bar or to treat yourself to Room Service.
- If you have forgotten anything while packing your doggy bag please dial 0 for reception and we will see how we can help you.
- We welcome dogs in The Hampshire Court Hotel, although we do ask that they are well-behaved throughout your stay. Owners are asked to control any noise made by their dog to ensure it does not disturb other guests.
Thank you fur choosing Hampshire Court!