A restful retreat in Jane Austen country
Come and explore... The four-star Hampshire Court Hotel sits in the heart of Jane Austen country, 3 miles from Basingstoke. Proud to be part of The QHotels Collection, we can’t wait to welcome you inside. See for yourself why our guests can’t get enough of our first-rate business and leisure facilities.
You might not even want to leave the hotel grounds – and who could blame you? With five indoor tennis courts, two swimming pools and a sumptuous spa, you’ve got everything you need right here, whether you’re holidaying with family or switching up the work routine.
If you can tear yourself away, don’t miss some of the world-famous attractions nearby, including Stonehenge, Jane Austen’s House and Highclere Castle – the ‘real’ Downton Abbey. And London is less than an hour away by train if you’re longing for the bright lights of the capital.
At a glance:
- • 5 indoor tennis courts and 2 indoor swimming pools
• 90 comfortable bedrooms for a peaceful night’s rest
• 12 event spaces for meetings, gala dinners and parties
• Long walks in the leafy Hampshire countryside
• 45-minute drive to iconic Stonehenge