World-famous visitor attractions
From the iconic Stonehenge to the literary world of Jane Austen, there is culture and stunning scenery at every turn. With Basingstoke nearby and London less than an hour away there are also the bright city lights for non-stop entertainment, as well as easy access to transportation hubs for corporate conferences or large events.
At a glance:
- Only 45 minutes from Stonehenge
- 35 miles from Heathrow Airport
- Heart of Jane Austen country
- 15 miles from centre of Reading
- 2 Charge Masters for electric cars