One-night break from £99 per person
with dinner and 50 minutes of treatments
Join us in celebrating feeling good again and indulging in some serious pampering. With our Spa Breakaway you’ll catch up on enough self-care and treatments to make up for the last few months.
Your one-night break includes breakfast, a delicious dinner plus...
A choice of 1 x 50 minute treatment from:
Fit for Business Back Ritual
OR a choice of 2 x 25 minute treatments from:
Shoulder, Neck and Scalp Massage
Free Style Deep Tissue Massage
File and Polish for Hands
Files and Polish for Toes
Two-night breaks also available!
For your safety and complete reassurance, we have had to make a few changes in the way we operate. Find out more here.
For your safety, breaks currently do not include guaranteed usage of our pool and leisure facilities, therefore, all guests who wish to use our facilities must book with reception upon arrival and is subject to availability.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Book with confidence & you can change your arrival date or receive a refund, providing you give at least 7 days’ notice.
- Prices are based on two people sharing a standard double or twin room on a dinner, bed & breakfast basis, subject to availability.
- Due to government restrictions we can not guarantee access to our pool facilities. Slots will need to be booked upon arrival.
- Rates will vary depending on date and availability at the hotel/spa.
- Treatment time excludes consultation and after care.
- We reserve the right to amend or cancel any offers as appropriate without prior notice.
- Upon booking you will be asked for a 25% deposit. The balance is due on arrival at the hotel or in the event of cancellation inside the 7 days notice.
- Offer valid on new bookings only.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, offer or promotion. Valid on new bookings only.
- From prices are correct at time of publishing (20th July 2020).
- A £28 per guest dinner allowance will be given in the restaurant. Anything incurred above this amount will be charged as extra.